Start your career in construction today!
Pre-Apprenticeship Construction Training (PACT)
PACT is a free Pre-Apprenticeship Construction Training program that prepares students for entry into the workforce. The training is taught by a journeyman-level carpenter with a Career Technical Education teaching credential. PACT staff will guide the students throughout the training with job placement assistance and guidance into apprenticeship/union careers.
Skills taught in the classroom and on the job-site include:
- Construction Safety
- Measurements & Basic Blue-Print Reading
- Hand-Tool & Power-Tool Usage
- Enhanced Construction Math Skills
- Preparation For Apprentice Entry Exams
- Hands-On Construction Training
- On-site interviews with local employers
|Monday - Friday||7:00am - 11:00am||Bryte/NCCT Campus|